I called up some agencies today to find out what kind of permits and inspections I might expect regarding electrical, plumbing, and fire codes. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how little the food carts are regulated. I won't be a permanent food cart, instead I'll be classified as a permanent mobile food cart. That means that I will never remove the wheels on my trailer and that all of the service hookups will be easily disconnected. Because of that I have no electrical, plumbing, or gas permits that I need! I can do it all myself. I'm pretty excited about that, it makes everything easier. But as David Roshak, who is the bureau of development services electrical section manager, said to me, 'just make sure you don't expose yourself to liability by electrocuting your employees with bad wiring.' Good advice.