Just in time for summer, summer sandwiches and summer hours! Our new hours are 8-2, Wednesday to Sunday. For breakfast we have:
- Corbett egg sandwich with Willamette valley Boerenkaas cheese, heirloom tomatoes, and cart smoked bacon, all on our own sourdough bread.
- Jen's granola, chock full of walnuts, roasted with olive oil and served with yogurt and strawberries!
New for lunch we have:
- Butternut squash soup with sour cream, from Jens previous yard.
- Bacon lettuce and tomato. I had this yesterday and it was so good! The tomatoes, it is true, are not so local, but they are delicious. The lettuce from Groundwork Organics is super sweet and crisp.]
- Deconstructed egg salad sandwich. Devil sauce (mayonaise, honey, paprika, mustard and cayenne), green leaf lettuce, basil, spring onions.
- Coleslaw with cart made olive oil mayonnaise, fresh basil, and a little honey.
I wish my Dad was in town so I could make him a BLT with a side of Lithuanian beer. I'll have to wait until August for that :-)